SEO Expert

Life is so beautiful

Friday, December 4, 2015

Learning for future

      After completing honor’s degree every person search a smart job. But today’s job market is not easy for everyone. Now I searching job and taking IT training for self development and outsourcing.

BITM Offer

Today’s world is competitive world. If I would like to stand here need to more skill in various sector. At this stage I passing vary inflexible life. But my previous stage was so enjoyable and worthy. In honor’s life I passed with glory. Enjoy that time with many non profitable organization, like as Red Crescent youth.
Shahadat Hossain Shazzad

 Whereas I like to traveling - I traveled many place in our country by this organization. I traveled India by this organization. I enjoy their environment, there have huge visiting area for a visitor.
  


At present I takeing SEO training course by BITM. BITM is Government organization. I think this training will be helpful for me. I think this is main and first step for outsourcing. I try to learn more from this training. In IT industry have no limitation. There have huge option for work and income. On the other hand traditional job market is so competitive and limited. So I think that, I will be success in my career by this IT sector. That’s why now I learning about IT. From first class I enjoy every class in BITM class room. Our teachers teach us properly about SEO. 
At present Out site of it training I studying masters and starting IELTS class. In masters I studying Dhaka College.

Shahadat Hossain Shazzad

There have huge number of my friend. All of my friend inspire me to learn IT (SEO). We share every good or bad moment with each other. 
Finally i want to say that - present time is important for future success.   

3 comments: